Terms and Conditions
1. Terms – By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License – Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Maid for Living’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Maid for Living’s web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Maid for Living at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer – The materials on Maid for Living’s website are provided “as is”. Maid for Living makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Maid for Living does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations – In no event shall Maid for Living or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Maid for Living’s Internet site, even if Maid for Living or a Maid for Living authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata – The materials appearing on Maid for Living’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Maid for Living does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Maid for Living may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Maid for Living does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links – Maid for Living has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Maid for Living of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Unpaid Services – In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs.
9. You are not permitted to engage the Domestic services of a Business other than through the Booking System on the Website.
10. Governing Law – Any claim relating to Maid for Living’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
10. Booking the Correct Service – It is imperative when booking a service, that the customer picks the correct service. Hourly rates cannot be used for move in/move out services. Nor is a deep clean to be selected in place of our move in/move out service.
11a – If a customer books an hourly service or a deep clean when they are moving in/out from their home, the customer gives us the right to charge the move in/move out cost to them.
11b – If a customer books a routine clean and their home is in need of deep clean, the customer gives us the right to charge the deep clean cost to them, or for more drastic circumstances the hourly rate of $60 per hour (for two cleaners per hour) to complete the clean to our premium standards will be charged.
11c – We let the customer know in advance that we will be charging the new service/rate vie email and text message.
11d – If the customer refuses to pay the excess, the customer gives us the right to cancel the job and charge a non-refundable fee equivalent to one hours work for two cleaners ($60).